Monday, August 23, 2010

Preaching at Watchapron church of Christ

Yesterday was a very good day. It was the first time back behind the pulpit anywhere since leaving here in May. I love having the opportunity to share God’s word with fellow believers. I didn’t know I was going to preach until Tuesday of last week, so I didn’t have anything in mind. Wednesday morning, I woke up with the topic to preach about, than the rest of the week, God kept bringing the idea of worship to my mind. So, I took time to meditate on this topic. This talk focused around 2 main ideas. 1. God calls us to live lives of worship. 2. The more we spend time with God in lives of worship, the more we will pick up the characteristics of God (love, patience, mercy, justice, forgiving, and grace). If you would like to read more, we are going to try to put the transcript up on a different page on our blog site.

Blessings for your week!
Andy

No comments: