Monday, August 16, 2010

Start the Day with God

I usually start the day with a cup of coffee and a morning devotional with God. Today during this time I read this confession of faith by Keith & Megan Provance. I thought it was amazing so I thought I would share it with you. "This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. I make a consious choice to let God's love, light, and life shine through me today. I am a child of God, and the Spirit of God lives in me. I am ready for anything and equal to anything because greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world. God directs my steps today. I am spiritually keen, mentally alert, and physically strong. I am healed, healthy, and whole. No matter what happens today, I know God will see me through.(Psalms 118:24, Proverbs 3:6 & Phillippians 4:13)" I do not know about you but I need read this every morning to remind myself HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!

In His Hands,

Kathryn

No comments: